Anti-human APPL2 Antibody, Rabbit pAb
Polyclonal Antibody against Human APPL2
Application: WB, IP, IH
Size: 0.1 mg
APPL2, also termed as adaptor protein, phosphotyrosine interaction, PH domain and leucine zipper containing 2, has been shown to be involved in the regulation of cell proliferation, and in the crosstalk between the adiponectin signalling and insulin signalling pathways. The encoded protein binds many other proteins, including RAB5A, APPL1, adiponectin receptors, and proteins of the NuRD/MeCP1 complex.
Recombinant full-length human APPL2 expressed in E.coli.
The antibody detects several types of APPL2 in different species such as human, monkey, mouse, rat etc. (about 85kDa).
Liquid in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS).
Store at –20°C for less than one week. For long-term storage, aliquot and freeze at -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/defrost cycles.
Western blot - This antibody can be used at 0.1-0.2 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect APPL2.
ELISA - This antibody can be used at 1.0-2.0 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect APPL2.
Immunostaining - This antibody can be used at 2-3 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect APPL2.
PUBLICATIONS CITING THIS PRODUCT
- Cheng KK, Zhu W, Chen B, Wang Y, Wu D, Sweeney G, Wang B, Lam KS, Xu A. The adaptor protein APPL2 inhibits insulin-stimulated glucose uptake by interacting with TBC1D1 in skeletal muscle. Diabetes. 2014 Nov 1;63(11):3748-58.
- Dadson K, Kovacevic V, Rengasamy P, Kim GH, Boo S, Li RK, George I, Schulze PC, Hinz B, Sweeney G. Cellular, structural and functional cardiac remodelling following pressure overload and unloading. International journal of cardiology. 2016 Aug 1;216:32-42.
- Gao C, Chen X, Xu A, Cheng K, Shen J. Adaptor protein APPL2 affects adult antidepressant behaviors and hippocampal neurogenesis via regulating the sensitivity of glucocorticoid receptor. Molecular neurobiology. 2018 Jul;55(7):5537-47.
- Botta A, Liu Y, Wannaiampikul S, Tungtrongchitr R, Dadson K, Park TS, Sweeney G. An adiponectin-S1P axis protects against lipid induced insulin resistance and cardiomyocyte cell death via reduction of oxidative stress. Nutrition & metabolism. 2019 Dec;16(1):1-2.
- Gao C, Yan T, Chen X, Cheng KK, Xu A, Shen J. APPL2 Negatively Regulates Olfactory Functions by Switching Fate Commitments of Neural Stem Cells in Adult Olfactory Bulb via Interaction with Notch1 Signaling. Neuroscience Bulletin. 2020 Sep;36:997-1008.